Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random things about me...

I did this on Facebook and got some great responses from other folks. It was more interesting, I thought, than some of those other questionaires we all do...so I thought I'd post it here and if it inspires you to do the same, please send it to me cause I'd love to read it.

1. I have a great deal of faith and it guides me in everything I do in my life
2. My family means everything to me (which includes husband, daughter, son-in-law, parents and granddaughters)
3. I miss Alaska!
4. I have two pet rats Nigel & Malcolm, a big white shepherd Zoey and a diabetic cat that's in remission, Scout
5. I have been married over 22 years and our 'courtship' was writing letters cross country. We had our first date after we got engaged.
6. I have a special place in my heart for special needs kids and use to be a teacher of them. I love little kids in general
7. I use to take care of elderly folks to help them stay in their homes longer
8. I'd rather just blog instead of trying to figure out all these different websites. It takes too much time for me
9. I am so proud of my daughter.She is such a good person and a wonderful wife & mother
10. I love to watch the Vicar of Dibley
11. I love to work outside and get sweaty & dirty. (like mowing the grass)
12. One of my favorite things to do in summer is sitting out on the swing with a fire in the pit and watching the stars with Stephen
13. It's a dream of mine to be able to drive the Alaska highway again
14. I love to scrapbook! That's my ME time and helps clear my head
15.I have some really good friends. Some I've had since I was 4 & 12 years old.
16. I'm married to my best friend!
17. When I was a kid I wanted to be either a undercover cop or a veterinarian. LOL
18.I can speak some German
19.I have only one restaurant in PA that I really enjoy...I miss our favorites places in Germany & Alaska
20.I would really like to see a white sandy beach with palm trees IN PERSON someday.
21. I don't turn the tv on during the day but would rather have music on
22. I live on 10 acres in the middle of secluded woods and LOVE IT
23. My granddaughters were named after me. Jane is my middle name but I know officially granddaughter, Janie is named after MY mother...Aurora (Rori) Kate though is solely mine! Ü Kate has been an endearing nickname from Stephen and some close friends
24. I've had a very happy life
25. I enjoy miniature/little things. Miniature books, little fairy figures, special things that would fit in your pocket and hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment